The 2019 edition of the STELA Symposium addresses the Challenge of Sustainability in the Dairy Sector with topics such as
- The role of dairy in healthy and sustainable diets and lifestyles
- The Canadian dairy production's life cycle analysis
- A solidary approach to improve health and environmental quality of milk
- The health value of milk and dairy products
- Food fraud in the dairy sector
- And many more. Hav Have a look at the program!
We are also happy to welcome the artisan cheesmakers, members of the Cheese Expertise Centre who will participate in the symposiuum and hold a workshop on sensory evaluation of cheese and a conference on the cost control priorities for artisan cheesemakers.
The symposium also showcases the expertise of gratuate students. It is an opportunity to meet with the future high skilled labour! They will be starring during oral presentations and at poster sessions of their most recent research results.
It is a meeting not to be missed! Come hear great talks and network with scientists, researchers and dairy industry stakeholder!
Simultaneous interpretation is offered all along the symposium.
Thanks to our Partners!